We Pray! We Learn! We Achieve!
For more information about our top-rated preschool through 12th grade programs, please contact the school office at 517-647-7551 or e-mail Mr. Randy Hodge.
Notes and Reflections from Mr. Hodge
First Marking Period Comes to Successful Conclusion!
On Friday, October 24, the first marking period came to a successful conclusion. Our agenda during these weeks was vigorous and our accomplishments were many!
• On the evening of the first day of school (August 26), senior Shelby Miller was the opening performer for Chase Rice and Craig Morgan at Fifth-Third Ballpark in Grand Rapids.
• Christian musician, Michael James Mette, from St. Louis, MO. visited and performed for our students in grades 3 – 12.
• We were blessed to have Bishop David Walkowiak preside at our first school Mass on September 2. . >>>>>
(10/22) Veterans' Day Observation
The students and faculty of St. Patrick Catholic School cordially invite you to join us in honoring our military veterans in a patriotic observance on November 11th. The ceremony will begin at 10:00AM in the St. Patrick School gymnasium, with a coffee and cookies reception for our honored veterans immediately following in the Parish Hall.
- Student Aid Online Application You must DOWNLOAD this PDF and save it to your computer before filling it out. To properly complete the form and ensure the information is recorded correctly, you must open it within Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat. (get.adobe.com/reader) DO NOT “view” the PDF and attempt to complete it in your browser. This will result in an unusable PDF and/or improperly recorded information.
- Simplified instructions
- Online info guide
- Student Aid Application---to print out and fill in by hand
- We have a gently used Uniform Sale next week, Tuesday Oct. 21 through Friday Oct. 24 3:30 pm -4:30 pm in Room 208. Please stop by and see the vast collection of uniforms we have. We have amazing prices $1, $2 and $3.
- Pay it Forward Day is Friday October 31, we need help with preparing and serving at all lunches. Please sign up at http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0549a8ae2aa7fd0-payitforward1
- Wine Tasting to benefit the PTO, November 20, 2014 at 6:30 Wagon Wheel
- October Minutes, please read we discussed a lot at the meeting.
- 5/6 grade boys basketball--the week of October 27.
- 7/8 grade boys basketball--the week of October 27.
- Girls basketball--November 9.
- Boys basketball--Novemer 16.
- Bowling (boys and girls)--November 16