We Pray! We Learn! We Achieve!
For more information about our top-rated preschool through 12th grade programs, please visit the Prospective Families page, contact the school office at 517-647-7551 or e-mail Mr. Randy Hodge.
Summer Office Hours
June 12: 7:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
June 15-18: 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
June 19: 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
June 25: 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
July 9, 16, 23 & 30: 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
August 4-6: 8:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
August 10-13: 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
August 17-24: 7:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
On days the office is closed, phone messages can be left and calls will be returned the next time the office is open.
(6/23) Summerfest Update
In light of the recent tornado damage to the 4 churches (Methodist, Congregational, Baptist, Epic), St. Patrick Church will be donating 25% of the proceeds from Summerfest to the Portland Area Ministerial Association for repairs to the churches. Donations will also be taken at the festival, as well as the Parish Office and the other churches in town. All Summerfest activities will happen as originally scheduled. We are also in need of volunteers. If you have 2-3 hours you are willing to donate this weekend, we would be ever so grateful. The festival runs Saturday 8am-Midnight, and Sunday 10:30am-3:30pm.
We would also like to stress that raffle ticket sales will be part of
the donation to the churches, so please turn in your tickets. You can
turn in your tickets at the festival, along with purchasing them onsite.
St. Patrick Church will be taking a collection for parishioners with damaged homes during all Masses this weekend (June 27/28), and a collection for the other churches during all Masses the following weekend (July 4/5). We have offered our facilities to the other churches, and the other undamaged churches have offered their facilities as well.
St. Patrick Administration would like to thank EVERYONE that volunteered their time and talents to help clean up Father Flohe Field for Summerfest. Many hands make light work. #PortlandStrong
St. Patrick School Facebok Page - https://www.facebook.com/portlandstpatrick
Portland Strong Facebook Group - https://www.facebook.com/groups/PortlandStrong/
Summerfest Volunteer Signup - http://www.stpatssummerfest.com/volunteer-sign-up
(6/22) From St. Pat's Parish Office
"If you plan to come to St. Patrick Athletic Field to help clean up, please do not arrive until 9:00 a.m. on Tuesday, June 23. There are a lot of nails and sharp objects, so please wear HEAVY BOOTS and GLOVES. Please keep in your prayers those who lost homes during the storm."
(6/18) Athletic Association news
- New officers have been elected for two-year terms. Welcome to President Todd Davlin, Vice President Jim Goodman, Secretary Amy Zimmerman, and Treasurer Tricia Beachnau.
- Minutes from the May and June meetings are now online.
(6/5) Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!
Be sure to visit the Summerfest website and enter the contest to win tickets to the Chicken Dinner and much, much more. Find the phrases that have been hidden on the website, put the phrases together into a sentence and send them in, using the online form. Click here to see the Summerfest schedule, etc.
(5/15) School & Parish Relay for Life Team
Sophomore Abrielle Mason and her mother, Christine, have organized a Relay for Life Team for the school and parish.
Team Name: St Patrick Shamrocks
Event: Portland Relay for Life, Aug 1st - 2nd at Portland High School
Link to team page: http://bit.ly/1d2nkbH
Subscribe To This Website
- Please use your real name when you register for this service. All requests are screened, and if it cannot be determined that the request is legitimate, it is rejected.
- You will receive an e-mail immediately after subscribing. You need to click the reply link in that e-mail to finish the process. If you do not see the email in your in box, please check your junk mail folder
- After you subscribe, you will be asked to become a member of this site. Members are allowed to post photos in the Photo Gallery and to leave comments in various places on the website.
- We will never use your name/e-mail information for anything other than contacting you with school information.