About St. Patrick Middle School
- Although home rooms are assigned for each grade, middle school students are placed with a team of four teachers who teach the five core subject areas. They work collaboratively to provide a quality education to our middle school students.
- The students also have Technology, STEAM, Physical Education and Art classes taught by certified instructors in their area of expertise.
- Lockers are available and will be assigned to students.
The Hot Lunch program is provided by Portland Food Service. Hot lunch will begin on the first full day of school. The cost for high school students is $2.85 per day. Cold lunch students can purchase milk for $ .60.
Hot Lunch Service will be provided to St. Patrick School through Portland Food Service by Chartwells. Hot lunch will begin on the first full day of school.
- Elementary student price is $2.60 per day.
- Middle/high school student price is $2.85 per day.
- Cold lunch students may purchase milk for $.60.
Each student has their own computerized lunch account. Cash or checks may be applied at any time to this account. Please make checks out to Portland Food Service (PFS). Elementary please send money in a clearly marked envelope to your classroom teacher. Middle/high school students SHOULD bring their money to the cafeteria.
Bus transportation is provided by Portland Public Schools. If you have question, please contact the bus garage at 647-2993. If your student needs a bus pass, please call the bus garage.
I – Upon receiving an “I” or Incomplete, students are granted a two-week period in which to complete the work for a course, upon the approval of the teacher and the school administrators. Unless the work is completed within the two-week period, the grade that the student receives is the grade they earned for the marking period.
Middle School Schedule
School Day: 7:30 am – 2:20 pm
Lunch: 11:09 am – 11:36 am
Mass Day: Thursdays 9:30 am
- Language Arts
- Social Studies
- Physical Education
- Study Skills