How Parents Can Get Involved!
There are numerous opportunities for parents to be involved at St. Patrick School. By volunteering at fund-raising events, helping with athletic programs, joining parent organizations, or helping in other ways, you can enrich your own and your child’s educational experience. The paragraphs and links below are just a few of the opportunities that are available, or call the school and see what else you can do!
My Coke Rewards
Clip and Save Items
The school collects the following labels:
- Box Tops for Education
- Tyson A+ Labels
Turn them in to the school office!
Boxtops for Education
Please continue to help our school and your children collect Box Tops. Ask family, friends, and co-workers to cut out and save Box Tops. These little labels make a big difference at our school!
- Each Box Top is worth 10¢
- You can find Box Tops on over 270 participating products
- Several stores offer bonus box tops when you purchase items that support Box Tops. Watch for these promotions at your favorite store.
- Download the Box Tops app to your phone, and scan your receipt to add to our school account instantly!
- Visit boxtops4education.com for online bonus Box Top contests and more!
Help market our school!
Recycle your paper!
Drop off papers to be recycled in either of our Paper Gator bins. One is located in the parking lot adjacent to Father Flohe Field; the other is located next to the gymnasium.