He wants to welcome you fully into his church.Are you Catholic but never received First Communion or Confirmation?
Have you been attending Mass but have not formally joined the Church?
Are you a non-Catholic with questions about the Catholic Faith?
If you said yes to any of the above, then the RCIA is right for you!
The RCIA is the process where adults explore the Catholic Faith through conversation, instruction and parish life participation.
There is no pressure to join or continue to attend.
Contact: Carolyn Heckman at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or (517) 647-6505 ext. 418 for more information.
Did you know?
– The R.C.I.A. process traces its roots back to the early days of Christianity when many new Christians were baptized as adults.
– The process consists of four stages:
- First is a time of Inquiry or Pre-Catechumenate.
- Second is the period of the Catechumenate.
- Third is the period of Purification and Enlightenment.
- Fourth is a period of follow-up formation called Mystagogy.
– Not everyone who attends R.C.I.A. will need to go through all stages.