- Additional announcements can be found on our Facebook page
- Morning prayers: 7:30-7:35 am & 8:45-8:50 am. Please do not phone the school office during these times.
- Hot Lunch for June
St. Patrick School 2019 Summer Office Hours
June 12: office closes at 12:00 p.m.
June 13-14: 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
June 17-19: 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
June 20 & 27: 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
July 11, 18 & 25: 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
August 1: 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
August 5-9: 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
August 12: normal office hours resume
Please email them and they will reply as soon as possible. Thank you.
- The benefits of having a uniform dress code.
- How we make Catholic education affordable.
- The availability of scholarships—and how they have benefitted our family.
- Sportsmanship and teamwork at St. Patrick School.
- Your thoughts on academics, faith formation, extracurriculars, etc.
- Or, whatever you would like to write, from your own experience—that might help another family want to bring their children to St. Pat’s.
Please submit a brief testimonial (under 200 words) to email@example.com by July 31, 2019 to be entered to win a $50 Amazon gift card.
Attention Grandparents: Sports passes for grandparents will not expire starting this fall. Make sure you pick up your orange colored grandparent pass this fall to attend all future St. Patrick School sporting events.
Summer Building Construction: Please note that if you come on the St. Patrick Parish/School campus this summer, there may be construction going on due to the installation of the new roof as well as work be completed from the Michigan State Police Safety and Security Grant. Some entrances may not be available at any given time or day.
The parking lot between the church and school will be closed starting June 13th as we begin the roofing project. All visitors and staff, including basketball and volleyball camp attendees, must use the door (#6) on West Street closest to Grand River to enter the school. Do not park on the school side of any streets.
Here is a video that shows the dress code changes for next year:
Dear St. Patrick School Parents,
Mr. David Faber, Superintendent of the Office of Catholic Schools, with the support of Most Reverend Bishop David Walkowiak, has mandated that all schools in the Diocese of Grand Rapids extend their school year as necessary into June to account for all 180 days of school minus the nine allowable snow days.
With the three days of school that were already added to our school calendar earlier in the year, we must still add three more days to the end of our school year. Therefore, the last day of school for St. Patrick School in Portland will be on Wednesday, June 12. This day will be an early release day with a 12:00 dismissal for all students.
Nothing from Monday, June 17 to Monday, July 01.