Try Us! You'll Like Us!
We are so confident in our mission at St. Patrick School that we are offering new students the opportunity to experience it for free!
Any student in grades 1-11 who transfers to St. Patrick School, can attend for one quarter without paying tuition. The only payment will be a $50 registration fee. If the student and his/her family decide that they would like to remain at St. Pat’s, their tuition will begin the following quarter.
Give me a call if you’d like more information or if you’d like to arrange a meeting or a tour of the school.
Student Referral Program
St. Patrick School Student Referral Program! As a registered school family you have experienced first hand the quality education St. Patrick’s has to offer. Now it’s time to share our enthusiasm and faith with others. St. Patrick School is offering up to $300 in tuition incentives for parents who are successful in seeking out and finalizing a new family registration.
Here’s how it works:
- Both parties must sign the Student Referral Program Form available at the school office or by clicking here.
- The new family must remain in our school system for the entire school year.
- A $150 credit will be issued if the new family is enrolling a Pre-K student ONLY.
- All other referrals will be issued a $300 credit.
- Credit does not apply to Pre-school referrals.
- The credit will be applied toward next year’s tuition.
- If multiple families refer a new family they will share the credit.
- Credit can be claimed only by the parents/guardians of a current student family. It is not transferable.
St. Patrick Catholic School encourages you to talk to your friends, family members, and neighbors to let them know why you have chosen St. Patrick School. The Student Referral Program rewards existing families, gets a new family involved in an excellent school system, and of course increases enrollment. When we grow the school, we grow together, and strengthen the stability of the school.
Do you know a family with school age children who might be interested in Catholic education? Fill out the form below and it will be sent to the Office of Catholic Schools at the Diocese of Grand Rapids. They will contact the family, your name will not be used.
Personal contact has been shown to be the single most important factor in a family’s school decisions. Diocese of Grand Rapids data shows that 40% of the families who are contacted will make an appointment to visit the school.
Add your full name and contact information to be considered for a chance to win $100 tuition voucher. Your name will be kept confidential.