About St. Patrick Elementary
The Hot Lunch program is provided by Portland Food Service. Hot lunch will begin on the first full day of school. The cost for high school students is $2.85 per day. Cold lunch students can purchase milk for $ .60.
Hot Lunch Service will be provided to St. Patrick School through Portland Food Service by Chartwells. Hot lunch will begin on the first full day of school.
- Elementary student price is $2.60 per day.
- Middle/high school student price is $2.85 per day.
- Cold lunch students may purchase milk for $.60.
Each student has their own computerized lunch account. Cash or checks may be applied at any time to this account. Please make checks out to Portland Food Service (PFS). Elementary please send money in a clearly marked envelope to your classroom teacher. Middle/high school students SHOULD bring their money to the cafeteria.
Bus transportation is provided by Portland Public Schools. If you have question, please contact the bus garage at 647-2993. If your child needs a bus pass, please call the bus garage to make arrangements.
Weekly Mass Schedule
- All elementary students in grades 1 through 5 will attend Mass at 9:30 a.m. on Thursday.
- DK and Kindergarten students attend mass once a month.
- If your student will be absent, please call the school office by 8:30 a.m.
- Students not riding the bus will be brought to either the gym steps or the Parish Hall for dismissal. Your location will be assigned at the beginning of the school year.
- AM DK students not riding the bus will be brought to the middle doors on West Street for dismissal. PM DK students can be picked up at the gym steps or at the Parish Hall with the other elementary students.
- At the conclusion of the school day, after-school supervision (formerly called latchkey) is available for students in grades K-8. There is a fee for this service.
- If you will be making alternate arrangements for student pick-up after school, please call the school office before 3:00 p.m.
School Day: 8:40 am – 3:45 pm
Lunch: 11:50 am – 12:35 pm
Mass Day: Thursdays 9:30 am
- Language Arts
- Social Studies
- Physical Education
- Study Skills