St. Patrick Catholic School Dress Code Policy:
St. Patrick families buying uniforms for the new school year can check out these vendors. You are not required to purchase from particular places, these are good, economical choices:
- Shop local at Fabricated Customs: Polo tops are made from Dri-Fit fabric which does not fade. They also carry spirit wear and dress code zip up jackets or pull overs which can be worn in the classroom. https://fabricatedcustoms.com/collections/st-patrick
- Dennis Uniform: Will replace items if they wear out, rip, stain, etc. during the same school year of purchase. They also have skirts with appropriate lengths. You do not need a school sign in. https://www.dennisuniform.com/
- J. C. Penney: https://www.jcpenney.com/g/shops/school-uniforms?id=cat1002790024
The administration has also approved Educational Outfitters® as a supplier for school clothing because it offers quality clothing at a reasonable, competitive price. Educational Outfitters is located at 3323 West Saginaw in Lansing. They also offer online shopping at http://www.educationaloutfitters.com/. Our school code is MI0910.
- Educational Outfitters will have all approved items on record to make sure the items being purchased are approved for our school. Additionally, Educational Outfitters offers a unique school fundraising program, whereby 3% of net sales of St. Patrick’s approved items are returned to the school.
- Parents are not required to purchase school clothing through Educational Outfitters; however, if you purchase school attire elsewhere it must meet the school dress code requirements and should be as identical in appearance (style, length, color) to the approved Educational Outfitters items as possible.
- Another authorized vendor is French Toast, see complete information on their uniform selection here.
The dress code can be found in the school handbook, which can be found in the Documents & Forms page.