Please visit this link to the Diocese of Grand Rapids Curriculum Standards.
- Revelation of Jesus Christ
- Who is Jesus Christ?
- Mission of Jesus Christ (whole year)
- Life in Jesus Christ
- History of the Church
- Life as a Disciple
- English Literature and Composition
- American Literature and Composition
- World Literature and Composition I
- World Literature and Composition II
- Algebra I
- Algebra II
- Physical Science
- Human Anatomy
- World History
- US History
- Choose a language through Michigan Virtual (Spanish, German, French, Sign Language, Chinese, Latin, Japanese)
- Physical Education
Other Required Courses
- Personal Finance
- Career Development
- Study Hall
- Teacher’s Aide
- Heartlands Institute of Technology (at Ionia High School)
- Dual Enrollment
- Michigan Virtual
- School to Work
Advanced Placement Classes
Grading and Ranking
St. Patrick School assigns letter grades using a 4.0 system. All credit classes are included in computing grade point average and class rank. All members of the class are included in the class rank list. Grades are recorded on the transcript, and class rank and grade point average are computed in January (end of 1st semester) and June (end of 2nd semester).
Credits from a program outside St. Patrick High School must receive prior approval to be counted toward graduation. The current course offerings are available in the school counseling office.
At the conclusion of each year, students’ transcripts are reviewed to determine if they are on track for graduation requirements. If necessary, students must repeat classes they have failed in order to fulfill graduation requirements.