Great Lakes Scrip Program (www.shopwithscrip.com)
How does scrip work?
St. Patrick Parish participates in the Great Lakes Scrip Program. You create an account; then through the program you buy gift cards at face value to use when you shop. A portion of every purchase goes into your account to be used for your child’s Catholic education.*
The savings add up fast!
Statistics show that if you use Scrip JUST for groceries and gas, you can earn over $300 per year. If you use Scrip for dining out, home improvements, online shopping, etc. that number can easily double. If you enlist grandparents and others to buy scrip and direct their earnings to your account, the sky is the limit!
It’s easy to do from home or on-the-go!
• Scrip Now: Gift certificates are available immediately. They can be printed out or downloaded to your phone and used electronically.
• Reloadable Cards: Buy gift cards from our Scrip Program; then reload them on-the-go!
• Presto Pay: No need to write a check. Funds are transferred electronically!
• MyScripWallet: Manage orders, buy ScripNow® and reload cards on your phone!
Remember, when you use scrip, you aren’t spending any extra money. You are simply putting your regular household shopping dollars to work!
The bulk of the discount – from 2 – 15% or more – is divided between the purchaser and St. Patrick School. As the purchaser, your half is applied as you designate, toward your child’s tuition, the Athletic Association, Youth Faith Formation, etc. Participating merchants are constantly being added; percentages paid fluctuate. Check the Great Lakes website for current and accurate information.
Ready! Set! Go!
• Click on JOIN EXISTING PROGRAM
• Our code # (case sensitive) 7A4F6C3B186
• Create a user name and password
• Enter your own personal information
• Click on REGISTER, and you are done!
SIGN IN and begin shopping!
• Sign in with the information from your new account
• Click on SHOP in the upper right corner
• Click on merchant logos to see what they have available
• Add items to your cart
• CHECK OUT
If you have signed up for Presto Pay, you are finished. If you do not have Presto Pay, you can pay for your order when you pick up your cards at the parish office.
Orders placed by 4:00 p.m. on Monday will be delivered on Thursday.
- Coordinator: Julie Wight
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 517-449-6597 (Call or Text)