Photo from HOMECOMING 2018
Photo from HOMECOMING 2018
2019 Homecoming Court
Left to right: Payton Russman and Samantha Smith (freshman reps), Derec Fedewa and Carly Scheurer (sophomore reps), Jeff Davlin and Ally Florian, Riley and Leah Kissane, Bret Weller and Samantha Teachworth (senior reps) and Tristin Huhn and Avery Zimmerman (junior reps). Seated in the front are Parker Osborne and Sadie Easlick (prince and princess)
Monday– Comfy Day (Grades 6-12) Dress up in comfy clothes. (NO JEANS!!)Tuesday- Jersey Day (Grades 6-12) Dress in your favorite Jersey, jeans allowed.
Wednesday- *Sunday Best (Grades 9-12) Dress in your Sunday best. Guys in ties and girls in appropriate clothing (skirts should meet length requirement (no more than one inch above the knee), no bare shoulders and shoes should have straps on the back). Great Grandma approved!!! (No flip flops!)
*Cartoon Day (Grades 6-8) Dress as your favorite cartoon character. (No flip flops or JEANS!)
Thursday– *Cartoon Day (Grades 9-12) Dress as your favorite cartoon character. (No flip flops or JEANS!)
*Sunday Best (Grades K-8) Dress in your Sunday best. Guys in ties and girls in appropriate clothing (skirts should meet length re-quirement (no more than one inch above the knee), no bare shoulders and shoes should have straps on the back). Great Grandma approved!!! (No flip flops!)
Friday- Spirit Days (Grades K-12) Dress up in St. Pat’s SUPER spirit wear and let your spirit rock! (No flip flops!)
***Elementary and Jr. High are flip flopping Wednesday and Thursday. Sunday best day is on their Mass day.***
Saturday, September 28, 2019
• High School Dance in the Parish Hall from 7:30 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
• Students from other schools MUST have a dance permission slip.
• Cost is $5 per person
Friday, October 4, 2019
• 7:30 a.m. – Donuts for High School and Junior High
• Volleyball Tournament (to be announced)
• Jr. and High School Pep Assembly (to be announced)
• 1:00 p.m. – High School Powder Puff.
Saturday, October 5, 2019
• 5:30 p.m. – PTO Tailgate Party at the Portland High School Parking Lot
• 6:00 p.m. – Parade from St. Patrick to Portland High School ***This is for Jr. High and High School Students only.***
• 7:00 p.m. – Football Game
• Bonfire after the football game at Fr. Flohe Field until 11:00 p.m.
During Spirit Week (Monday, September 30th – Thursday, October 3rd) Student Council will be selling Spirit Wear during lunch. The students will be able to wear the tattoos on Friday of Homecoming week.
• 1 string of green and 1 string of white beads ——————- 25¢
• 1 string of small shamrock necklace —————————- 25¢
• 1 green of big shamrock necklace ——————————- 50¢
• 1 green glow pompom ——————————————– $3.00
• 1 green & white pompon —————————————– $1.00
• 1 tattoos ————————————————————- 25¢
• 1 green frisbee—————————————————— $1.00
If you are looking for a school where prayer, learning, and achievement go hand-in-hand, please stop in for a visit! Or, if you cannot make it to the open house, please call us (517-647-7551) to arrange a personal tour.
School families—be sure to invite your family and friends to come to the Open House! We Pray! We Learn! We Achieve!